Monday 31 March 2014

Mac Strobe Liquid Lotion



              Mac strobe liquid lotion-     If you're lusting after that radiant healthy glow then this strobe lotion will defiantly help you achieve this look. First of all this strobe lotion is targeted at 
oiler skin types, as there is a cream formula aimed at dry skin types- however I have dry to normal skin, but I find the lotion to feel much more lightweight and breathable than the cream. The packaging is also vastly practical for travel due to its plastic container and clever lid. 

             To gain the best results of this lotion apply all over the face, or ares you would like to accentuate the most using your fingers for an even well blended finish. I personally use around 4 pumps to cover my face as I like to make sure that every area is covered, however it is personal preference to how much you should use.  Once applied, the visual results are immediate. Straight away you are able to see a difference on your skin with the strobe lotion on, the look the lotion gives you is a pearly sheen- almost like a muted down liquid highlighter. Your skin instantly looks; healthier, brighter, and dewy. After this step I tend to occasionally pop on a bit of my tea tree pore minimiser just to tone down the visibility of the pores (although obviously this step totally up to you). Next I go straight in with a bb cream or a foundation, which I apply with a Real Techniques Expert face brush to get a real airbrushed finish. Once completed application of the foundation, you can see the strobe lotion gleaming through, which gives a totally amazing complexion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment