Monday 2 December 2013

My favourite winter lipstick


If I had to pick my most worn and favourite lipstick of the winter season, I'd normally say 'Plumful' by  MAC, however this year there is a new winner. 'Plum Dandy'- obviously due to both lipstick names, you can probably tell that I'm a big fan of 'Plum'. I believe that there is nothing more sophisticated and Autumn/wintery than a good berry or plum shade. They are totally wearable colours and suit almost everyone! Although 'Plum Dandy' is still somewhat a plummy colour, it is not the 'typical' plum lipstick. It is a very muted pale plum (if that is even possible), with gorgeous hints of lilac and pink creating the most glowing frosty sheen on the lips. It is a totally flattering colour, and as it is a muted plum shade, it is perfect as an every day stain of colour too. This particular MAC lipstick is a frost formula, which explains the 'frosty sheen'. I'd totally recommend swatching this lipstick when you next pop in to a MAC store.  

2 comments:

  1. This colour is gorgeous! I love plum shades in Winter too:')xxx

    www.emlaff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they are lovely aren't they and they suit everyone :") xxx

    ReplyDelete