Sunday 24 November 2013

My basic skin care routine



Deep Cleanse- The Body Shop's Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser: I can't stress how much of a quick and easy job this does at removing my make up. There is no need to remove any make up off at all with a wipe or flannel, or even wet my face. To apply I simply use 2 or 3 pumps, smoother it all over my face, leave it to soak in to my pores for a good minute or so, then I wash my face with warm water to remove the product and my make up. The formula of the cleanser is really kind to skin, especially those who have combination to oily skin, as this product range is designed to minimize breakouts and blemished areas. 

Polish-The Body Shop's Skin Clearing Toner: After cleansing my skin, I find it essential to polish and tone. As this is the step that really digs deep down into your pores, removing every ounce of dirt and oil. I find that this toner instantly leaves my skin feeling refreshed and super clean, without my skin feeling to tight or dry. To use I pour 2 drops over a cotton pad and sweep across my skin. 

A little gem- The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil: I got this little oil, free in a 3 FOR 2 offer a couple of months ago with the cleanser and toner. I was looking for a quick fix solution for when I have the unfortunate break out, and the lovely assistant in the shop recommended that this little oil treats break outs magically and dries out the problem area, meaning the blemish will rapidly clear up; and the assistant was true to her word. Although it is a very tiny bottle, I find that a little amount goes a long way. I apply one or two drops on my finger, and just dab the oil over my blemished area, and just leave it on over night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment