Wednesday 20 November 2013

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation



        I'd Say this is probably my holy grail product of this year (wow that's a big statement to make!). I'd consider this liquid foundation probably the best light weight coverage foundation I have discovered so far. The reason why I adore this product so much is that the finish of this foundation is flawless and gives the illusion that you are not wearing any foundation, giving that gorgeous healthy glow and covering any imperfections, without looking cakey or over done. I heard about this particular foundation via YouTube and other bloggers raving about it, so I thought I'd check it out. So after listening and reading to many reviews I popped along to good O'l House of Fraser (UK Department store) and gained myself a little pot sample. Which then allowed me to try this product over a period of time until it ran out. The sample itself was in a teeny tiny pot, so which I was surprised when the sample lasted me a good month. 
       I have combination to dry skin and I find this foundation works brilliantly on my skin, as it does not cling to any dry patches and leaves my skin looking silky soft. However as much as I do love this product and religiously use it on a day to day basis, I do find that it does slightly ware off during the day, and I will often have to powder after a good 5 or so hours since I applied it. I was after a light coverage foundation for a while as I do prefer skin looking fresh, so when I tried and tested this product I was in love as it was just what I was looking for. I have been using this foundation for a good month and a half now and so far I haven't experienced any breakouts or other skin problems, which is also an advantage. It is a little on the pricey side for £28.00, however the price is defiantly worth it as you only need 1 pump which will blend over your whole face, in which case this means it will last you a very reasonable amount of time before you'd use up the bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment