Saturday 18 January 2014

L'Oreal Paris triple active fresh ultra-hydrating gel-cream


           I purchased this moisturizer just 2 weeks ago and I have already seen such a big difference in my skin. Firstly I have currently been using lotions and potions equipped to combination to oily skin as I wanted to prevent and spots and blemishes that would've appeared however the problem is, is that I have quite dry and dehydrated skin, so these products have been drying my skin out completely and making my skin almost UN-bearable to wear any foundation. So I' decided to take the plunge and treat my skin with the correct products I should be feeding it. At the time I bought this moisturizer, I was in Boots (English drugstore) for about 30 mins deciding which moisturizer would have the best qualities I was looking for, but because there are thousands of brands and types to choose from I found it very hard knowing which was the best one to get. This L'Oreal diamond caught my eye; claiming to 'consist of the vitamins C.E and B5 and to leave the skin feeling fresh and hydrated throughout the day '  and this described perfectly exactly what I was looking for. 
         I have worn this moisturizer every day since I bought this and so far I can honestly say it does the job rather fantastically! It gives my skin instant hydration and prepares my skin for any make up I apply to my skin after. Unlike other moisturizes I have tried in the past, this sinks into my skin instantly and doesn't leave my skin feeling wet and tacky but leaving it fresh and smooth. Another point, I also really favor the packaging- the fact it is a tub/pot rather than a tube, as I find that when a product comes in a tube you can never get the last of the product left when you you hit nearly empty. Considering that it is only around £6 or so, it's deffo worth the buy if you have dry-normal skin like myself. 

You can find this product in almost any drugstore and supermarket :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment