Wednesday 20 November 2013

my growing MAC lipstick collection



     I currently own 14 MAC lipsticks, all of which I have collected over a period of time. Each and every lipstick is unique and appealing in it's own way. However despite the fact they are each a different colour, they are all highly pigmented. My personal favourite formulas of the MAC lipsticks are Lusture and Creemsheen as they leave the lips feeling nourished and hydrated. The only downside I'd say about the Creemsheen formula; is that because it is so creamy- almost like a lip balm texture on the lips, this does result in having to top up your lipstick throughout the day. My not so favourite formula are the Mattes, my reason for this is that I find that they are quite drying on the lips and I often have to coat my lips with a good lip balm or gloss after I have applied my lipstick. Although if you are on the lookout for a lipstick that will stay put all day without having to touch up, then I'd strongly recommend a Matte formula.
     As far as lipstick shades go I pretty much have a good variety in my own collection. Which is ideal for me as I do tend to change my make up look in the coming seasons. For example in the spring/summer season I love sporting pink and nude lips, whereas in the autumn I go crazy for plum shades (which I personally think suit me better with my pale complexion). In the winter festive season I love to rock a red lip.
     I adore my collection of MAC lipsticks, even if I do wear some shades more than others. I hope to get even more MAC lipsticks in the near future, as it seems every time I have a cheeky browse in MAC I always come across another shade of lipstick I fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment