Saturday 18 January 2014

Aussome Volume


I have never really been big into hair, normally just wearing my hair up or down, so as you could imagine my hair product 'collection' is limited. So I thought it was about time to take better care of my hair by treating it to some products. My hair is very fine so I was looking for something that would give my hair volume and a bounce, so that I would feel more confident and happy when trying new styles or just letting my hair loose. I've heard a lot about Aussie products before so I was interested in finding out myself whether the hype was worth it or not, and it truly was! This particular product does more than the job. You spray it all over your hair either damp or dry then brush it through and it'll leave you with the most fabulous bounce to your hair. I truly love this hair and recommend it to anyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment